Golden State Baptist College is an independent, fundamental Bible college.
Approximately 30 years ago, Dr. Jack Trieber began to see the need to train men and ladies of our church and nearby churches for full-time Christian service. In 1992, the Golden State Baptist Institute was established for this purpose. In May of 1995, we were able to witness the first commencement exercises of Golden State Baptist Institute. Golden State Baptist College, founded in 1996, is an outgrowth of Golden State Baptist Institute. Since the foundation of this college, God has poured out His blessing on this school.
About Distance Learning
Hundreds of young people have taken advantage of this wonderful program, and we encourage you to as well. The convenience and affordability make it achievable for anyone to further their Bible knowledge. Allow us to be part of God’s plan for your future.
Enrolling in Distance Learning is as simple as applying online by clicking here. Once your application has been reviewed, we will contact you regarding your status. If accepted, you can log in to your account and browse the available courses. Select your desired class and submit payment ($125 per credit). Course payments can be submitted online via PayPal by using the payment link at the top of each class. Once your payment is processed, you may begin watching lectures and submitting assignments.
1. Golden State Baptist College, as a private educational institution, is free to control admission and attendance of students. No person has a right to attend Golden State Baptist College.
2. Students who enroll in the GSBC Distance Learning program should give a clear testimony of salvation.
3. Students who enroll in the GSBC Distance Learning program should be willing to be identified with an independent, fundamental Baptist college.
4. Students who enroll in the GSBC Distance Learning program should be able to give some indication that they are capable of performing the academic tasks that the courses require.
5. Enrollment in the GSBC Distance Learning program does not grant you the privileges of students enrolled at Golden State Baptist College in pursuit of associate, bachelor, or master degrees. It allows you to earn credits by way of an electronic classroom and studying at your own pace. Participation in a degree-granting program may involve additional criteria.
6. The North Valley Baptist Church of Santa Clara, dba North Valley Baptist Schools, dba Golden State Baptist College admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies or admission policies.
7. Students will have 4 weeks per credit hour to complete a course after enrollment. If a student cannot complete a course within that time frame, he must contact the administration before the expiration of the original period.
8. Students who enroll in the GSBC Distance Learning program understand that the payments made are non-refundable.
9. GSBC scholarships cannot be applied toward Distance Learning courses.