1. Golden State Baptist College, as a private educational institution, is free to control admission and attendance of students. No person has a right to attend Golden State Baptist College.
2. Students who enroll in the GSBC Distance Learning program should give a clear testimony of salvation.
3. Students who enroll in the GSBC Distance Learning program should be willing to be identified with an independent, fundamental Baptist college.
4. Students who enroll in the GSBC Distance Learning program should be able to give some indication that they are capable of performing the academic tasks that the courses require.
5. Enrollment in the GSBC Distance Learning program does not grant you the privileges of students enrolled at Golden State Baptist College in pursuit of associate, bachelor, or master degrees. It allows you to earn credits by way of an electronic classroom and studying at your own pace. Participation in a degree-granting program may involve additional criteria.
6. The North Valley Baptist Church of Santa Clara, dba North Valley Baptist Schools, dba Golden State Baptist College admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies or admission policies.
7. Students will have 4 weeks per credit hour to complete a course after enrollment. If a student cannot complete a course within that time frame, he must contact the administration before the expiration of the original period.
8. GSBC scholarships cannot be applied toward Distance Learning courses.